This home was a wing of the Raleigh Tavern built in Colonial Williamsburg and moved to Burns Lane in 1950. Major additions in 1972 and 1987 included a large two-part den with gas fireplace and cathedral ceiling, a dining room wet-bar with refrigerator, and a sunroom with a southern elevation opening on the upper deck that extends over the double carport below. The first floor master suite features a cathedral ceiling, his & her dressing rooms, a tile shower and garden tub, and a large laundry and linen room. In 2004 the kitchen was renovated to include a central island, a seven-foot long pantry, three more pantry/closets, 22 drawers, and a built-in glass display cabinet in the sunny breakfast area. An octagonal deck was also added to wrap-around one of the great oaks in the private garden just off the master bedroom. Right across from the College of W&M and walking distance from Williamsburg's Historic Area, this home is rare and special.