Historic Stoutenburg - Minturn House built in 1868 is located on almost a acre of prime village property with magnificent views of the Toms River!Built in 1868 this house has been home to a heiress, the first Toms River Post Master and tavern owner. The present owners have made every effort to preserve the historic charm of the building. Most recently this home has been converted into offices, medical and professional. The temporary walls could easily be removed and have the open space for a wonderful restaurant! Zoned Village Seaport this location has many more uses including retail shops, personal service and much more. Plenty of Parking with parking expansion easily accomplished.