Property includes 4 buildings but one is considered unusable. Other buildings built in 1946 and 1959. 2 buildings are currently leased, one is a dental office and the other a hair salon. Located right in the heart of Lady Lake across from the Lady Lake Chamber of Commerce, minutes from the Villages. Fronts Hwy 27/441 as well as E Lady Lake Blvd and W McClendon St.