9 Raleigh Stereotypes That Are Completely AccurateOh Raleigh? You don’t say!
1. Everyone In Raleigh Know Pig Pickin' BBQ Is The Bomb
2. People In Raleigh Have Never Met A Tree They Didn’t Want To Hug
3. Raleighites Are The Original Wolfpack
4. Raleigh Kids Are All Future Nobel Prize Winners
5. Everyone In Raleigh Is In Fantastic Shape
6. Folks In Raleigh Always Put Family First
7. People In Raleigh Are Total Techno SnobsNo surprise, since Raleigh is home to the SAS Institute, with the world’s second-largest IBM operation close by in Research Triangle Park. However the real geeks are all about open source and Raleigh’s got the granddaddy of all open source providers. It's ground zero for Red Hat, which has been playing Robin Hood to Bill Gates’ Sheriff of Nottingham since 1993.
8. People In Raleigh Take A Massive Amount Of Pride In Their Family Tree
9. Raleigh's Are The Epitome Of Southern Hospitality
Zip Codes and Neighborhoods in Raleigh, NC
- 27603 Homes For Sale
- 27610 Homes For Sale
- 27613 Homes For Sale
- 27614 Homes For Sale
- 27615 Homes For Sale