30 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love With NapervilleNaperville has got it all, from mind-blowing homemade donuts to its very own School of Rock. Check out these photos and see for yourself!
1. Because it's a mid-sized city with a small-town feel.
2. ... and the people love that.
3. Because summer gets a grand farewell.
Taken at the Naperville Jaycees Last Fling
4. ... and snow days are the best.
5. Because the food scene is scrumptious.
Taken at Fire It Up
6. ... especially the ribs.
Taken at the Naperville Exchange Club's Ribfest
7. Just because it's cold doesn't mean you can't look fabulous.
8. And that applies to everyone.
9. Because Central has some of the best school spirit around.
Taken at Naperville Central High School
10. Because depending on your mood you can either go for a run on a winding path.
11. . or a leisurely stroll along the Riverwalk.
12. Because you can watch some history...
Taken at the Naper Settlement
13. ...or make a memory of your own.
14. Because the harvest here is truly delicious.
Taken at the Naperville Farmers Market
15. And the sunsets are truly incredible.
16. Because you might just discover a future rock star downtown.
17. ... or maybe at the real-life School of Rock.
18. Because you can hang out with new friends and hang on to the old ones.
19. Because you might just discover your new favorite vintage.
Taken at Coopers Hawk Winery & Restaurant
20. But don't forget about the beer.
Taken at the Naperville Ale Fest
21. Because it's the quintessential college town.
22. ... and the perfect place for a wedding.
23. Because Le Chocolat du Bouchard has the only desserts you'll ever need.
24. Except for the donuts made with an 83-year-old recipe and topped with perfection.
Taken at Jo & Doh! Donuts
25. ... and "bright lights" don't always come with a "big city."
26. Because the Fourth of July is spectacular here.
27. Because one day you can be surrounded by fall.
28. ... and the next take to the skies.
29. Because the simple things can be elegant.
30. But that doesn't mean they can't be silly.
Feature image source: Flickr user Ron Cogswell
Zip Codes and Neighborhoods in Naperville, IL
- Tall Grass Homes For Sale
- Ashwood Park Homes For Sale
- Far East Homes For Sale
- White Eagle Club Homes For Sale
- Still Water Homes For Sale