21 Things You Need To Know About Huntsville Before You Move ThereYou might come for the rockets, but you’ll stay for the craft beer, local food and Havoc hockey.
1. Welcome To Rocket City
2. Where Everyone Is a Rocket Scientist...
3. ...And A Pretty Happy Government Employee
4. Craft Beer Is Serious Business HereHuntsville is crazy about craft beer because it’s actually a new experience for them. They’ve been working on ‘Free The Hops’ for a long time, and now that the hops are freed, the craft beer is flowing. For the best local brews, you’ll find everyone at Straight To Ale. Try a Monkeynaut IPA, Brother Joseph's Belgian Dubbel or a Lily Flag Milk Stout.
5. In Fact, Rocket City Brewfest Is Almost A City HolidayIt’s all weekend long and it’s huge. You’ll get your fill of music, local food vendors and the best craft beer in the region. Might as well go ahead and ask for May 9th off from work… and maybe May 10th too, depending on how much you’re going to celebrate.
6. Be Prepared To Sweat, A Lot
7. The Hammers Are Your New Home Team
8. And Hockey Wreaks Havoc In Huntsville
9. No, That’s Not An Earthquake—Just a Rocket Test
10. Fresh, Local Food Is Everywhere You Look
11. But The Best Pizza Ever Is Definitely At Big Ed’s
12. Be Warned: There Is NO Airport On Airport Road
13. Christmas Is A Galactic Affair In Huntsville
14. Even The Parties Are Space Themed
15. But Art Lovers Won’t Feel Left Out...
16. And Huntsville Is An Outdoor Paradise Too
17. Your New Favorite Cuppa Joe Is At Olde Towne
18. And The Food At Blue Plate Might Just Change Your Life
19. The Botanical Garden Is Your New Happy Place
20. Cotton Row Will Quench Your Inner Wino
21. The Playground Is Kind Of Haunted
Zip Codes and Neighborhoods in Huntsville, AL
- 35801 Homes For Sale
- 35802 Homes For Sale
- 35803 Homes For Sale
- 35806 Homes For Sale
- 35811 Homes For Sale