10 Boca Raton Stereotypes That Are Completely AccurateRich folks, grandmas, and housewives galore.
1. Boca Is The Beverly Hills Of Florida
2. Everyone And Their Dentist Is Jewish
3. Yeah, Your Grandma’s Gonna Retire Here
4. Boca Is New York’s “Sixth Borough”
- In 2011 nearly 60,000 New Yorkers moved to Florida, the largest state-to-state migration that year.
- Those New York ex-pats are so connected to their home city that they actively participate in its mayoral campaign from their homes in South Florida.
- Floridians’ favorite baseball team is the New York Yankees.
5. Boca’s So Safe You’ll Forget What Locks Are
6. Shopping Is A Legit Form Of Exercise
7. Boca’s A Stronger Geek Magnet Than The Punch Bowl At Prom
8. Boca Ratonians Are Serious Beach Bums
9. Boca’s Full Of DINKs
10. Our Housewives Need Their Own Show
Zip Codes and Neighborhoods in Boca Raton, FL
- 33432 Homes For Sale
- 33433 Homes For Sale
- 33434 Homes For Sale
- 33487 Homes For Sale
- 33496 Homes For Sale