A Virginia Historic Landmark, Lands End is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. On land originally part of the Robins Patent granted in 1637, the property contains 33 acres at the southern end of Robins Neck overlooking the Severn River off the Mobjack & Chesapeake Bays. Ancient trees shelter the house and its extensive lawn. Gardens & wildlife abound. Auxiliary buildings include a 2-car detached garage with workshop and an apartment on 2nd story, stable/barn and greenhouse.