The E.A. Scribner House, a Colonial built in 1810, combines the best of both worlds: Old World craftsmanship and charm with numerous, modern-day improvements. The original structure was a center-chimney Cape with clapboard facade and interior features that include two fireplaces/woodstove, Indian shutters, gunstock corners, and antique pine flooring. The "new" four-room brick addition was constructed around 1839 and features a formal living room with marble fireplace, dining room, master bedroom with fireplace, and guest bedroom -- all with antique pine flooring. Two additional outbuildings include a cottage containing approximately 400 SF and a four-bay garage. The property is five acres in size and is located on one of the most scenic roads -- Fremont-Scribner Road, named after the first family known to have owned the house. There are far too many improvements to list here, but know that this property has been historically preserved for modern-day living.