Located on 2.15 acres, this landmark Lakewood estate was built by by Herbert Marcus in 1927 and shares an abundance of history. Extensively restored and remodeled in 2013-14, a gracious entry leads to an inviting foyer and the main living areas. Four bedroom suites and utility room encompass the second level. The basement includes workout room, dog spa, full bath and laundry area. Separate guest house, gardens, & pool cabana complete the grounds.