"Maplewood" was built on part of the 40,000 acre Kavanaugh Grant of 1710. The original house dates back to 1760, which is believed to be when the boxwoods were planted. 145 acre tract is mostly open fields. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, spacious home features hardwood flooring throughout, in-ground swimming pool and hot tub, fenced, 2 storage sheds, barns and 3 car garage. Truly a historic masterpiece!