1. You think, “I’m going to live in the Mission, and it will be great!”
2. But then you’re like, “Damn it! Everyone wants to live in the Mission!”
3. So, you get on Craigslist, and see how much a crappy one room costs! What are you made of money?
4. But you really want to live in San Fran, so you write a bio explaining how unique and wonderful you are. Everyone will love you.
5. You send one email.
6. No response!
7. You get desperate, and expand your area, because you didn’t really want to live in the Mission. Maybe the Tenderloin. It’s not that scary.
8. You send on average an email every five minutes.
9. Ding! You got a reply! You dance!
10. It’s a scam. Hysteria sets in.
11. More emails!
13. You wait!
15. Even more emails! At work! At home! All day! Every Day!
16. Ding! It’s another scam. This guy’s “on a crusade,” so you can totally trust him.
17. Another roommate interview!
18. You love them!
19. They hate you!
20. Your lease is up in a week!
21. So many emails your fingers hurt!
22. Roommate interview! Hide your crazy!
23. They like you.
24. You got an apartment.
Looking for a new home? Movoto’s got you covered. With millions of listings, plenty of property information, and established agents all over the country, we make finding your future home simple. And when you’re ready to take a break from browsing homes, you can always come back here to learn more about your favorite cities.