- There’s not a lot of words with this image gallery, but it shows a home’s final days in a haunting clarity.
- I’m not usually out around late at night, but the few times I have been, the number of partiers wandering the area is absurd. There are too many bars in the area. There are also too many connivance stories that all sell the same thing. I’d like a ban on those next.
- Here’s a picture of llama in a home listing. I’d buy this house. I’d buy that llama.
- Animals that are huge jerks. If I only had that goat to protect me in high school.
- If anyone you know is having a down day, give em a pep talk for the ages.
- The housing situation in Detroit is pretty bad. It’s at the point where half of property owners in Detroit don’t pay taxes. Fascinating read.
- I should have gone to Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- I can’t wait for Google Glass.
- 7 Signs you’re living beyond your means.
- Models and their mothers. Get ready for a real estate version in the near future…
- A billboard in Peru produces water.
- Average Home Size Around the World
- Titanic II setting sail in 2016
Who is Movoto Real Estate, you might ask? Movoto is an online real estate brokerage based in San Mateo, CA. Our blog has been recognized for its unique approach to city-based research by major news organizations around the world such as Forbes and CBS News.