1. New Jersey skylines can be dramatic.
Erie Lackawanna Hoboken Terminal Shot from Newport Jersey City, NJ
2. Or playful.
Atlantic City Boardwalk
3. No one in New York has this view…
NYC Fireworks 2011 from Hoboken, NJ
4. …or this ode to modern day magic.
The Liberty Science Center
5. The New Jersey experience can be felt in the roar of the crowd.
United States Military Academy’s West Point Band plays New
York Jersey Jets halftime show
6. With every breath you take.
Asbury Park Yoga Festival
7. With that someone special by your side.
The Bay @ Barnegat Light on LBI
8. Time flies when you live in New Jersey.
One night on the boardwalk in Point Pleasant, NJ.
9. So you learn quickly there’s only one kind of restaurant you need.
The Americana Diner in Shrewsbury, on Rt. 35.
10. You know that New Jersey has the best bagels…
Bagels at a place on on Grove St in Jersey City
11. … and the best pizza in the country.
Mom’s Kitchen in Neptune City
12. Your mouth waters with the thought of a Taylor Ham, Egg & Cheese On A Roll.
13. There’s a reason they call it The Garden State…
Random cornfield in Sussex County
14. …because heaven lies inside a tomato…
Home-grown veggies from the farmer’s market
15. …and in the people you eat them with—because it’s New Jersey’s residents that really make it great.
Tuscany Italian Specialty Food
16. Whether they are beautiful…
17. …or infamous…
Snooki at Seaside Heights, NJ
28. …just bursting onto the national stage…
New Jersey Senator Cory Booker
19. …or are already larger than life.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
20. Beyond its people, New Jersey boasts some seriously breathtaking nature.
Great Falls of the Passaic River in Paterson, NJ
21. It can be fierce.
22. It can even be a bit spooky.
A rare New Jersey black wolf
23. But there’s nothing scary about the views of New Jersey in the early spring.
Squan sunrise at the Manasquan Reservoir
24. Or when autumn leaves just start to fall…
Farmstead, Musconetcong Valley, Warren County
25. …and make taking a stroll irresistible.
Tucked in the back hills of Basking Ridge, NJ
26. Sure, winter brings its icy gaze…
The old farmhouse on Monmouth Battlefield
27. … but waking up to this in the morning makes it oh-so worth it.
A golden morning on the Manasquan Reservoir
28. But for all NJ has to offer, nothing beats a summer down at The Shore.
29. Whether you’re under the boardwalk…
Ocean Grove, NJ
30. …or on top of it.
Asbury Park Boardwalk
31. You’ll never forget going to The Shore as a kid.
Oh the Joys of Being a Child
32. Because it’s filled with beauty, mystery, adventure….
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
33. …and everything that makes Jersey unforgettable.
The Atlantic Ocean in Atlantic City
Who is Movoto Real Estate, you might ask? Movoto is a national online real estate brokerage. Our blog has been recognized for its unique approach to city-based research by major news organizations around the world such as Forbes, CBS News, and The New York Times.