1. Because Flint is “Vehicle City” and proud of it.
2. Because old school advertising works just fine here.
3. These classic burgers were born right here in Flint.
4. Or, maybe you’re more of a crepe person.
5. Because even though Hansel and Gretel don’t live here, this could be their house…
6. … and you could forget where you were going staring at this architecture.
7. Because it might just get you nostalgic about times gone by.
8. If it’s seasons you want, Flint has got them all.
9. You might find art in some unexpected places.
10. Because if you doubt that Flint takes its sports seriously, get a load of Atwood Stadium.
11. Now that’s big sky.
12. Because even in the winter, that river is majestic…
Taken at Stepping Stone Falls
13. … and the University of Michigan symphony will blow you away.
14. Because the U.S. 23 Drive-In Theater is the place to see a movie.
15. And Lake Mott is the perfect spot for some “me” time.
16. Before it was Vehicle City, it was Carriage Town.
17. Table and Tap has got you covered for brews…
18. … and Cafe Rhema will serve you coffee in style.
19. Because festivals here have got it all.
Taken at Buckham Alley Fest
20. And when Flint celebrates, they do it big.
Feature Image Source: Flickr user virgohobbs
Looking for a new home? Movoto’s got you covered. With millions of listings, plenty of property information, and established agents all over the country, we make finding your future home simple. And when you’re ready to take a break from browsing homes, you can always come back here to learn more about your favorite cities.