Movoto has finally arrived in Indiana’s largest city, Indianapolis!
As the home of the Indy 500 and the Hoosiers, Indianapolis adds more than 17,000 home for sale listings to Movoto’s ever-growing coverage area.
Here’s an excerpt from the press release found at the San Francisco Chronicle’s website: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/02/10/prweb9185172.DTL
“Real estate prices are down and mortgage rates are at historic lows, making homes very affordable,” said Movoto CEO Henry Shao. “Movoto’s goal is to make it easy for Indianapolis home buyers to take advantage of the opportunity to buy a home in today’s market.”
Movoto adds Indianapolis and Indiana to its free, full service real estate brokerage services and advanced search tools that include homes for sale listed in the MLS in 30 states and Washington, D.C.
Some fun facts about Indianapolis:
- Indianapolis is the 13th largest city in the U.S.
- Hometown of night time talk show host, David Letterman and writer, Kurt Vonnegut
- The 23rd President of the United States Benjamin Harrison was from Indianapolis
- The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indy 500, can house the Yankee Stadium, the Rose Bowl, Roman Colosseum, and Vatican City all within the 253 acre grounds
- The creator of the Raggedy Ann doll was from Indianapolis
- The inventor of the rapid-fire machine gun, Richard Gattling, was born in Indianapolis in 1862
- The Children’s Museum in Indianapolis is the largest in the world